Weekends Commencing October 16th & 17th 2021
The Dublin Programme Lead Facilitators are the Directors of Coach Institute of Ireland, Evelyn P. Gilmore and Mike O’Halloran
Evelyn P. Gilmore B.A., M.Sc., Reg. Work & Organisational Psychologist, Ps.S.I., F.I.I.T.D. M.A.C., M.I.A.H.I.P
Evelyn is Joint Director of Coach Institute of Ireland. She is a Consultant Work & Organisational Psychologist, a Psychotherapist, a Business & Executive Coach, a Coach Trainer, and a Coach Supervisor. She has an Honours Degree in Psychology from the National University of Ireland, Galway, (NUIG) and a First Class Honours Masters in Work & Organisational Psychology from Dublin City University. Evelyn has a Diploma in Psychotherapy from the Tracht Psychotherapy Centre in Kinvara, Galway, and she is currently doing a Professional Doctorate in Organisational Consultancy at the Tavistock Centre in London. Evelyn has worked at senior level with World Class Organisations, and her current clients include individuals, groups and organisations from both the public and private sectors. She works from a psychodynamic and systemic perspective. In addition, Evelyn has lectured on Organisational Change in the Department of Management in NUIG, and has conducted research on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership.
Over the last ten years, Evelyn has been awarded numerous organisational consultancy/ management and leadership training projects. These have included the following: -
- Senior Management Coaching – Schwarz Pharma (Pharmaceutical)
- Business & Executive Coach Training – Senior Management – Citizens Information Board
- Diploma in Business and Executive Coach Training – High Potential Start Up (HPSU) Skillnet
- Action Learning for the Enhancement of Facilitation Skills – Health Service Executive
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership – Health Service Executive
- Influencing Strategies for Leaders – Health Service Executive
- Change Management Programme – Cuan Mhuire Rehabilitation Centre
- Team Building – Cuan Mhuire Rehabilitation Centre
- Diploma in Business and Executive Coach Training Programme – Role Skillnet
- Team Building & Communication – Masters Programme – H.R. Management and International Management – National University of Ireland, Galway.
Mike O’Halloran, B.A., M.A., H. Dip. Ed., M.I.A.H.I.P., M.A.C.
Mike O'Halloran founded Coach Institute of Ireland, the first Coaching Training Programme to be held in the country, in 2000. He has worked for over twenty five years as a Gestalt Psychotherapist, Coach, Supervisor, Trainer and Group Facilitator. He holds a Master’s in Counselling from Durham University, a B.A. and H. Dip. Ed. from U.C.D, and he trained extensively in London in the field of Gestalt. Since 2000 he has jointly directed and facilitated the Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching and in this capacity has trained several hundred Coaches from a wide variety of professional and industrial backgrounds. His training is informed by Person Centred, Gestalt, and Existential psychology. Mike is a member and recognised supervisor of IAHIP (Irish Association for Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy), ICP (Irish Council for Psychotherapy), and the Association for Coaching.
Additional Dublin Course Tutors
Leisha Mc Grath is a Registered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the Psychological Society of Ireland; a member of the PSI Division of Work & Organisational Psychology and Coaching Group. She is also a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. She has a Masters in Occupational Psychology from Goldsmith’s College, London, and a first class honours International degree from UCD and Universite de Lille 3. She has worked in consultancy for over a decade with clients ranging from SME’s to public sector institutions.
Venue: The Grand Hotel, Malahide, Dublin. Minutes Walk from DART
- Saturday & Sunday, October 16/17, 2021
- Saturday & Sunday, November 13/14, 2021
- Saturday & Sunday, December 11/12, 2021
- Saturday & Sunday, January 8/9, 2022
- Saturday & Sunday, February 12/13, 2022
- Saturday & Sunday, Mar 12/13, 2022
- Saturday & Sunday, April 9/10, 2022
- Saturday & Sunday, May 7/8, 2022
Saturday’s 9am to 5pm
Sunday’s 9am to 4.30 pm
Call Mike O'Halloran on 086-8391756 or Evelyn P. Gilmore 087-7944048